SR9009 is a Rev-Erb agonist. Rev-Erb proteins alter the circadian rhythm which improves focus during the day. Activating Rev-Erb proteins enhances endurance abilities and impacts greatly on glucose metabolism which is important in maintaining energy homeostasis.
GOAL: IMPROVE PERFORMANCE
- Rapidly growing in popularity
- Not suppressive, no need for a PCT
- Can be used by both men and women
- May have effects on circadian rhythm
- Recommended to use in 8 week cycles
Beginner: 10-20mg daily taken on a morning with food.
Intermediate: 20-30mg daily taken on a morning with food.
*Not approved for human use by the FDA. For research purposes only.